Senior Program Manager - Enterprise/IT
Responsible for managing highly complex or enterprise-wide IT Programs consisting of multiple projects. Develops program strategy, supporting business case and various enterprise wide high-level project plans. Responsible for delivering all projects contained in the IT project portfolio on time, within budget and meeting the strategic and business requirements.
Applications (185) targeted for retirement
- Partner with IT Leads, Project Leads, LOB PM’s to ensure work is planned and progressing on schedule
- Manage Change management for apps moving in or out of scope
- Where is the app moving to
- Reason for moving
- Impact of moving – any non-compliance associated with the change
- IT Lead approval of the move
- Manages multi-million dollar IT Programs that consist of multiple, high-profile and complex projects that span multiple fiscal years, several business units and carry significant enterprise-wide impact.
- Ensures integration of large/complex projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as necessary, based upon the needs of the business.
- Communicates with IT leadership and senior business leadership to communicate program strategy, direction and changes.
- Partners with senior leadership of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Maintains the efficiency of the project management process such as planning, scheduling, and budget and risk assessment. Identifies and mitigates potential risks.
- Manages teams of multiple project managers, project leaders and/or support staff as direct or dotted line reports. Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the IT Project Management office. Creates a structure/environment in which team members can work together as an efficient team.
- Monitors, measures and reports on project status to IT leadership and senior business leadership. Accountable to Steering Committee and Operating Committee for enterprise/strategic goals, including but not limited to, efficiency and functionality of all IT Project completions, timeline adherence, budget and resource management.
?Education & Experience:
- 10+ years of IT management experience including 5+ years implementing IT/business transformational initiatives of varying scope and complexity that deliver strategic capabilities in an enterprise environment
- PM must have experience in IT; application remediation and infrastructure tools is preferred
- PM must be an excellent communicator
- PM must be able to drive deliverables
- PM must be able to juggle multiple deliverables at once and move at a very fast pace
- PM must thrive in a high pressure environment…keeping calm in the heat of the moment
- OT is inevitable
- Non-prod and DR migration will occur weekdays and some weekends. Production migrations will primarily be done on weekends.
- SME’s will need to be engaged throughout planning and the actual migration
- Strong vendor management skills
Where: Windsor, CT, United States
Company: Financial Industry
Experience: Mid Level
Position Type: Program Manager